Manchester-based web, brand and campaign agency Cube3 has won a top hotel client. Boutique Hotel Group (BHG) will expand the agency’s leisure and hospitality offering as they redevelop the websites for their flagship venues Peckforton Castle and Nunsmere Hall. Cube3 will also take responsibility for paid media strategies for BHG’s flagship venues. The Cheshire wedding and event venues are known nationally for their grandeur and exclusivity. BHG sales and marketing director Matthew Naylor said: “We were searching for an innovative and progressive marketing agency to assist and support our visions and growth plans, after considering lots of options it was apparent that Cube3 were the best fit for our business, seeing immediate results already on our paid strategies we look forward to working with them more and more.” Following a competitive pitch process, Cube3 has been enlisted to build new websites for both Peckforton Castle and Nunsmere Hall. The agency will also carry out paid media activity across display, social media and PPC. Mark Bailey, managing director at Cube3 added: “Working with BHG an opportunity for us to further build our expertise in the leisure and hospitality sector. We look forward to helping BHG expand.”
- Kenya: City Hall Now Fights Back After Power Cut
- How the King of New York Kosher Restaurants Helped Qatar Win Over American Jewish Leaders
- Nigeria: How Sustainability of '7Big Wins' Will Improve Oil Production
- Dog About Town: Celebrating with Dad and more things to do
- ENTERTAINMENT LISTINGS: Friday to Thursday, June 22-28
- ENTERTAINMENT LISTINGS: Friday to Thursday, June 15-21
- Trump to leave summit early _ after meeting with Kim
- A prolific Japanese blogger held a seminar about Internet trolls. Moments later, one killed him, police say.
- Joe Jackson, Father and Jackson 5 Manager, Dies at 89 (Report)
- Kenya: Long Wait Then Bombshell, Crushing Hopes of Victims' Relatives
Cube3 wins brief for hotel group behind Peckforton Castle and Nunsmere Hall have 297 words, post on www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk at July 4, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.