STATE TIMES NEWS BHADARWAH: Condemning the civilian killings in south Kashmir’s Kulgam District on Saturday, Bhadarwah observed complete shutdown on the call given by Anjuman-e-Islamia Bhadarwah (AIB) to support and show solidarity with the Bandh call of Joint Resistance Leadership (JRL). Shops and other business establishments remained closed in the Additional District Bhadarwah, on the call given by Anjuman-e-Isalamia Bhadarwah to support the strike call to express their resentment over the civilian killings in Kulgam District of Kashmir. People observed peaceful Bandh to show solidarity with the separatist leadership and innocent people of Kashmir, after three civilians including a teenage girl were killed, when government forces opened fire on protesters in south Kashmir’s Kulgam District on Saturday.
- Report: Ethiopian Forces Killed Scores in June-July Unrest
- Five women killed, children wounded in Yemen wedding hall blast
- South Sudan Rebels: Government Forces Killed Rebel Base Commander
- Pimpri traders want justice for murdered youth
- Rockets Fly as Donetsk Returns to Darkest Days of War
- Burying 158 militants in far off places stopped glamourisation this year, forces have upper hand: Kashmir IGP Vijay Kumar
- A Secretive Company Needed To Convince Washington That Congo’s Election Would Be “Free And Fair.” It Found A Friendly Ear Among Trump Allies.
- Voices from Raqqa: 'We can't hide from your bombs. Tell MPs to say no'
- Year 2020 Hailed as Historic for War-Torn Afghanistan
- How presidential pardons really work: an inside look at the factors that go into it
Bhadarwah observes Bandh over Kulgam civilian killings have 233 words, post on news.statetimes.in at July 7, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.