Tucson Palooza is a community-wide, high-energy family and pet-friendly event that brings together diverse agencies from across Tucson and Pima County to deliver useful information in a fun, informal setting.
There will be entertainment by local bands, food trucks, activities for all ages, and giveaways and games throughout the day, in addition to diverse agencies from across Tucson and Pima County offering useful information in a fun, informal setting.
Tucson Mayor Jonathan Rothschild is scheduled to read a Mental Health Awareness proclamation
This year’s theme, “Who’s it all about?” provides an opportunity to continue an open dialogue about who mental health effects and what that means for everyone during Mental Health Awareness Month. The Palooza is designed to reach new audiences and reduce the stigma associated with mental health.
• When: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, May 19.
• Where: Reid Park’s DeMeester Outdoor Performance Center, near South Country Club Road and East 22nd Street.
• Admission is free.
- Okiro to chair 2nd annual Igbo cultural festival in Germany
- Bell Bottom Part 2: Rishab Shetty Aka Detective Diwakar Will Return To Entertain You!
- Firstrust Announces 2nd Annual "Philly's Business First Awards"
- Courteney Cox keeps it casual in a comfy striped sweater as she supports the 2nd annual Omnipeace Rwanda Rocks charity gala
- Annual Chrysanthemum Festival Returns with More Fun
- San Antonio MLK Commission Announces 5th Annual Art Contest
- Carol Burnett returning to 'Mad About You' revival
- Taiko ART Legacy Concerts Return Dec. 7 & 8
- Annual 'Arts Now!' Fundraiser Runs Through June 25
- Annual WCSF Mega Music Rummage Sale Set for Saturday, October 19