Every woman loves to have glossy and pink lips. Lips are one of the most attractive facial features and all of us would love to keep it rosy all the time.
But most of us face the problem of discoloured or dark lips that makes us lose our confidence in the way we appear. Excess tea or coffee intake, exposure to the sun, and failing to take a proper care of the lips can lead to pigmentation of the lips. In order to prevent that, we depend on chemical creams, and other treatments, which can be harmful in the long run.
Why do you have to depend on these if you can find simple and natural remedies sitting back at home and that too overnight? Sounds interesting, right? We can also have those natural-looking glossy, pink and soft lips which we can attain easily sitting back at home with the help of some natural ingredients.
So, let’s see what they are.
It helps in brightening the colour of your lips, as it circulates blood flow. All you need to do for this is to apply cold rose water on your lips with the help of a cotton ball. Repeat this 2-3 times and go to bed. Wash it off the next morning.
You can also use an alternative remedy. Soak rose petals in some amount of milk and blend it to form a paste. Apply this paste on your lips before you go to bed. Wash it off in the next day morning and you’ll get pink and kissable lips overnight.
Aloe vera helps in rejuvenating the skin, leaving the skin to look brighter and moisturized. Cut an aloe vera leaf and squeeze to take the gel out of it. You can also use ready-made aloe vera gel that you get in the market. But using the fresh aloe vera gel is always better. Apply this on your lips and gently massage. Repeat this once every day for best results.
Sugar is known to be one of the best natural exfoliators. You can get pink lips instantly with this simple sugar lip scrub. Add 1 tbsp sugar with some amount of water, in order to make a paste. Apply this paste on your lips and gently scrub in a circular motion. Apply this every day before you go to bed for faster and better results.
Pomegranate helps in lightening dark lips instantly. In addition to brightening the lips, it also helps in moisturizing and hydrating the lips. All you need is 1 tbsp of pomegranate juice and 1 tbsp of carrot juice. Apply this mixture on your lips and leave it on overnight. Wash it off the next morning.
Almond oil has agents that help in rejuvenating the skin. Also, the properties in almond oil prevent the discolouration of your lips, thus making it brighter. Take some almond oil and gently massage it on your lips and leave it overnight. Do this every day before you go to bed.
Lemon And Honey
The citrus extract from the lemon helps in removing the tan and it makes your lips look brighter. Honey nourishes your lips, keeping it soft and moisturized throughout. All you need for this home remedy is a few drops of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix both the ingredients well and apply it on your lips. Leave it on for 1 hour and wipe it off with a wet cloth.
Beetroot’s stain is the best natural way in lightening your lips and it will leave you with those naturally pink-looking lips. All you need for this is some beetroot juice, 3-4 mint leaves and a few drops of almond oil. Cut the beetroot into small pieces and blend them well. Strain the juice. Add some mint leaves and a few drops of almond oil.
Dip a cotton ball into it, and dab it on your lips. Repeat this twice, every day.
Glycerin helps in retaining the moisture of the skin. This helps in preventing the dryness and thus making the lips look more brighter. Apply some glycerin on your lips with a cotton swab every day before you go to bed. Using this daily will give you those pink and glossy lips.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar acts as a natural lightening agent and also will help in removing the pigmentation on your lips. Dilute a few drops of apple cider vinegar in water. Apply this on your lips with a cotton swab and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. After this, wash it off in lukewarm water. Do not use this as an overnight application, as it contains acid, which might damage the skin.
Baking soda acts as an exfoliator and helps in removing the dead cells. This will help you to reduce the pigmentation and will lighten your dark lips. Add some water to 1 teaspoon of baking soda to form a paste. Apply this paste on your lips and gently scrub it in a circular motion. Leave it on for 5 minutes and then wash it off in normal water. Use this every alternate day.
make up tipsHow To Get Taylor Swift’s Striking Red Lips In 4 Easy Steps
make up tips8 Quick Tips To Make Your Lips Look Bigger Under 1 Minute!
make up tips8 Lip Products That Every Woman Must-Have In Her Make-up Bag
body careHow To Get Pink Lips Naturally At Home
make up tipsSimple Make-up Tips For 8 Different Lip Shapes
disorders cureIs There A Cure For Fordyce Spots?
body careTips On How To Take Care Of Your Lips
beauty10 Home Remedies To Treat Swollen Lips
skin careHome Remedies to Get Rid Of Black Spots On Lips
skin careHow To Get Glossy Lips Overnight?
wellnessKissing On Lips: Do You Know About These Benefits?
body careEffective Remedies To Get Rid Of White Spots On Lips
- 'Appalling and fascinating': Would you live next to a tip?
- Tips To Apply Makeup On Dry Skin
- National Doctors' Day 2019: Skincare Tips From Dermatologists That You Must Know!
- For Summers, This Fruit Lip Balm is All Your Lips Need. Make it at Home
- Holi 2022: Skin And Hair Care Tips To Protect Them From Damage On This Festival Of Colours
- Holi 2022: Best skin care tips to protect your complexion
- Makeup Tips To Make Face Look Thin
- Interior tips: Interior designer on how to paint white uPVC windows - 'less maintenance'
- Lawn care tips: Gardening expert shares ‘quick and easy fix’ for an ‘unloved’ lawn
- I tried a $1 tip to ensure my white laundry always stayed bright and was stunned at the results
- Sexpert shares saucy tip to join Mile High Club – and all you need is phone
- Have we reached the tipping point of gun control?
- Summer Haircare Tips: Home Remedies To Deal with Hair Fall
- Simple tips to save £1,187 a year by slashing wasted energy in every room of your home
- 18 best overnight face masks for glowing skin in 2022: From Clarins to Liz Earle & MORE
- ‘Cheap and gentle’: How to use white vinegar and baking soda when doing laundry - top tips
- Gardening: ‘Vital’ tip to help fruit trees flourish this summer - and how to prune them
- This Navratri, brighten up your kitchen with soft, glossy hues; say no to dark shades
- Sustainable Home Décor Ideas to Brighten up your New Home
- How to style men's hair: Top tips from Jamie Redknapp & Freddie Flintoff's celebrity hairdresser
Tips To Brighten Your Lips Overnight have 1285 words, post on www.boldsky.com at April 26, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.