The oldest of the 12 Willis Clan siblings has described for the first time how their father Toby molested her and beat her and how she escaped him four months before his arrest. In a lengthy blog post that she published on Friday, Jessica Willis Fisher, now 26, described how the abuse began when she was just three years old and how it persisted throughout her adult life. She told why she chose to leave her 11 siblings and explained that while she is no longer part of their country music group, she will always be part of ‘the family’. The family shot to fame on America’s Got Talent and landed their own TLC reality show. They were considered the country’s answer to the Von Trapp family from The Sound of Music until August 2016 when Toby was arrested. In April 2016, four months before 47-year-old Toby was arrested on the back of a tip from a friend of the family, Jessica fled their home in Tennessee. He had beaten her with a belt that day over a row she had with one of her brothers, she said. Earlier this year, the 11 other siblings spoke for the first time about… Read full this story
- Radiohead’s Rhapsody in Gloom: ‘OK Computer’ 20 Years Later
- Michael Hutchence’s sister recalls growing up with INXS singer, final tragic years following brain injury
- RICHARD KAY: This year's is the Queen's most painful message yet - and every picture you can see in the background tells the story of why
- How old is Davina McCall, what is the Long Lost Family host’s Instagram handle and has she divorced her husband Matthew Robertson?
- He Beat Her And Murdered Her Son — And She Got 45 Years In Jail
- Larry Nassar victim, 15, reveals MSU is billing her for molestation visits while pedophile doctor's former 'guinea pig' says he asked to film procedures and put needles in her BROTHER'S genitals after their father died
- The demons that drove John Cheever
- Couple whose 10-year-old son contracted HIV and died after being given contaminated blood say they hope inquiry into 'worst treatment scandal in NHS history' will bring them justice
- Inside Ohio House of Horrors: Three kidnapping survivors describe how abductor Ariel Castro isolated them from each other by not letting them speak - and built a deep jealousy between his captives by picking a favorite who got more food and better clothes
- Inside the royal family’s most explosive feuds
'Everyone put on their show faces': Willis Clan sister Jessica describes how her father began molesting her when she was three and explains what finally drove her to escape the family after 20 years of beatings and abuse have 399 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 13, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.