Tech & Science protein supplement Weight Loss Protein supplements, often in the form of powders to create a shake, are a popular way to help dieters reach their physique goal—but there may be some confusion on when to consume these supplements in order to get the best results. Now, a new study has the answer, suggesting that consuming these supplements with meals, rather than between them, may have the best results. A study published online in Nutrition Reviews looked at 34 randomized controlled trials, including 59 groups of volunteers who either consumed protein in the form of supplements with their meals or had protein supplements in between their meals. Results revealed that the group who consumed the protein with their meals lost more fat mass and those who consumed protein supplements between their meals increased overall body mass over time. In addition, the study found that eating protein between meals may “promote higher body weight.” Related: Eating Pasta Linked To Weight Loss In New Study Of the grouping that consumed protein with their meals, 56 increased their body mass, compared to 72 percent in the grouping that consumed protein between meals. In addition, of the first grouping, 94 percent increased their lean mass,… Read full this story
- Indian Diet For Weight Loss: Foods To Eat, Foods To Avoid And More
- EXCLUSIVE: Obesity expert behind Karl Stefanovic's weight loss reveals the surprisingly easy diet he's given the Today show host - after he weighed in at 105kg
- The post-lockdown diet… 6 steps to tackle your ‘Covid belly’ and boost weight loss
- Weight loss story: "I lost 21 kilos without going to gym and by simply following Intermittent Fasting!"
- Mum, 28, reveals her astonishing 10-month weight loss transformation - and the seven shredding secrets she followed to banish her belly fat
- Lockdown weight loss: This guy lost 41 kilos in 5 months without going to the gym!
- Weight loss after delivering a baby, 6 simple tips to reduce belly fat quickly
- Weight loss story: “I lost 15 kilos by changing my diet and walking for 30 minutes every day! ”
- Rebel Wilson's weight loss secrets revealed: The five things the actress, 40, is doing to get fit in her 'year of health' - and the VERY unusual thing she does every time she eats
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Kudos to Karl!' Obesity expert behind Karl Stefanovic's weight loss praises the host for shedding an impressive 8kg and vows to help him reach his 90kg goal weight
Eating Protein Supplements With Your Meal Linked to Weight Loss in New Study have 392 words, post on www.newsweek.com at April 25, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.