Nothing tests a budding relationship like travel, and the new series Love at First Flight takes it a step further, matching new couples to embark on a romantic (and stressful) journey across North America — with the chance to get married at the airport immediately after their final flight lands. Meeting for the first time in New York, the couples criss-cross the country towards Los Angeles, as their compatibility is tested not only by the unpredictable pressures of travel but also by a series of uniquely crafted travel-based challenges. Cass Tech Alumni and former MSU Spartan, Stephanie Johnson is the Founder and CEO of Detroit’s Singles & The City (http:// www.singlesandthecity.com) – an exclusive member-based community for single professionals willing to become the person they seek to attract. After a corporate layoff in 2015 – Stephanie took her then passion of hosting events and turned it into profit, having expanded her company to 5 cities in less than 4 years. Singles & The City has active chapters and hosts’ monthly events in Dallas, Austin, Chicago, Los Angeles, and Detroit. Although watching her from afar looks seamless, she’s the first to be transparent about being a full-time Entrepreneur. Stephanie nearly lost everything… Read full this story
- Online hunt for love connections said to peak today
- Welcome To Detroit Where The Snow Is Cold And The Cars Are Hot, Hot, Hot
- Tough Love: Forgetting Names, Finding Friends, and Falling in Love
- This Craigslist Missed Connection Nightmare is a Total Mind Fuck
- How To Drive In Detroit Without Being A Jackass (And The Time I Almost Killed Dodge)
- What's The Most Important Car From The Detroit Auto Show?
- Let's Hope The Next Ford Focus RS Looks This Badass
- Why You Should Buy A Ford Transit Connect Instead Of A Three-Row SUV
- That '36 Questions' Love Quiz Worked for the Bang With Friends CEO
- This Raw Video From A Turbulent Flight Is Absolutely Terrifying
Detroit CEO Hopes For Love Connection On Lifetime’s “Love at First Flight” have 311 words, post on michronicleonline.com at April 18, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.