CLEVELAND, OHIO — Scribbles in my Cavaliers notebook as they prepare to face the Toronto Raptors in the second round of the playoffs:2. An amazing fact from ESPN: This was the first time James won a series without any of his teammates scoring at least 20 in one game. Kyle Korver had 19 in Game 5 and 18 in Game 4. 3. Before the Cavs beat Indiana, 105-101, in Game 7, I wrote a column predicting the Cavs would win. I just believed James would not want his possible final game with the Cavaliers to be a home-court loss in the first round. This is not to say he’s leaving…It is to say James savors these Game 7 moments. I just thought he’d give the fans another epic performance. 4. In the media room, an exhausted James told us, “I’m burnt…I’m ready to go home. Can we? I’m tired. I want to go home.” 5. Do you blame him? It was exhausting just watching James carry the team at times. 6. James also discussed his mindset heading into the game: “I’m not going to leave a Game 7 and (say), ‘I wish I would have done this…I wish I would have… Read full this story
- The morning after: Miami knows it's better to have LeBron-ed and lost
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner continue to celebrate Khloe Kardashian's 36th birthday with sweet throwback photo
- Indians lean on strong starters, Lindor for 60-game sprint
- NBA's greatest players of all-time: Who are the top 23?
- Sporting Green reader memories: The play that launched the 49ers’ dynasty
- FMIA Guest: Michael Thomas on Why Colin Kaepernick Should Be Back in NFL and Important Next Steps in Social Justice Issues
Cleveland Cavaliers Playoff Scribbles: Morning After Game 7 -- Terry Pluto (photos) have 274 words, post on www.cleveland.com at April 30, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.