A touching photo of a husband lovingly holding his wife who’s been diagnosed with dementia has gone viral on Twitter. In 2012, Phyllis Feener was diagnosed with a subtype of dementia at 52 years old. Her family were devastated to discover that Phyllis had been diagnosed with early onset dementia at such a young age, as they had assumed her recent bouts of memory loss had been caused by menopause. Read more Young boy diagnosed with dementia loses ability to say his first words Over the past five years, Phyllis’ husband Stan has provided immeasurable comfort for his wife by working from home so that he can always be there for her and setting up a GoFundMe page to help fund future care. Yesterday, Phyllis and Stan’s daughter Kelli Taylor shared a photo on Twitter of her parents sitting together on an armchair. “My parents have been married for 34 years,” she wrote. “My mum is in the final stages of young onset dementia (diagnosed five years ago at 53). “My dad cares for her full-time. She doesn’t always remember his name but she knows she is safe with him. “If that’s not true love, I don’t know what is.”… Read full this story
- Woman’s selfie goes viral thanks to rude pattern on her dress – can you spot it?
- Down’s syndrome kids and mums’ carpool karaoke video goes viral as James Corden praises ‘beautiful’ clip
- Woman’s holiday selfie goes viral for VERY rude reason – can you see why?
- Female powerlifter goes viral after tweeting picture of her swollen knuckles from ‘punching man who sexually assaulted her’
- Innocent ‘wildheart’ vest with HILARIOUS blunder goes viral – can you see why?
- Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle's 'royal wedding photo' goes viral
- Devoted husband and wife of 63 years plagued by illness tried to kill themselves in suicide pact – but one survived
- Starbucks apologises after staff call police to arrest two black men and #BoycottStarbucks goes viral
- Woman’s holiday selfie goes viral thanks to rude pattern on her swimming costume – can you spot it?
- No children, no kissing and leave before an hour's up: Facebook post laying down laws for visiting a newborn baby goes viral
Beautiful photo of husband caring for wife with dementia goes viral have 362 words, post on www.independent.co.uk at April 27, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.