By Kamila Aliyeva The state-owned company, AzerGold, which is engaged in exploration, development and management of deposits of precious and base metals, plans to conduct drilling operations with a total depth of more than 20,000 meters for all projects in 2018. During two years of its activity, AzerGold CJSC successfully completed the restoration of production at the Chovdar field in Dashkesan region, established the export and sale of valuable metals, and also optimized production processes at the enterprise. As a result, significantly increasing the extraction of non-ferrous metals, the company has contributed to the expansion of non-oil exports of the country. AzerGold plans to start operation of a number of new deposits in the near future, thereby contributing to the integrated development of the country’s mining industry, increasing revenues in the non-oil sector, attracting foreign exchange, supporting the development of regions, creating new jobs and improving the social well-being of the population. To this end, the joint-stock company continues geological exploration and research work. At the moment, the company carries out exploration work on several prospective territories. Along with the discovery of new deposits of non-ferrous metals, these studies allow increasing, estimating and confirming reserves and resources of already known… Read full this story
- Drills and Games: A Sneak Peek at Russia's Military Activity in 2017
- Could the key to reversing climate change lie beneath the Antarctic? Scientists will drill 800ft deep holes in ice sheets to find a mystery 'detergent' that could clean the air of harmful greenhouse gases
- Bihar's 'smart prepaid meter scheme' to be extended nationwide
- Top HHS spokesman runs through conspiracies in video and claims without evidence CDC scientists are working to resist Trump
- Backlash against influencers begins: Reality TV and social media stars are trolled for bragging about trips abroad 'for work' after Priti Patel slammed them for 'showing off in the sun'
- Selma Blair smiles as she carries around her dog Pippa while her boyfriend Ron Carlson holds new Golden Retriever puppy
- Florida police are searching for a suspect who stole a car carrying Covid-19 vaccine
- Work on RoBs in Kottayam reviewed
- 2017 Opel Insignia Grand Sport, 2018 Holden Commodore detailed [UPDATE]
- Best headset for conference calls 2021: best headphones with a mic for working from home and more
AzerGold to carry out more than 20,000 meters of drilling work in 2018 have 364 words, post on www.azernews.az at April 11, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.