The ace musician turns 35 today 0SHARES Share Tweet Email PHOTO: INSTAGRAM/ATIF ASLAM Needless to say, Atif Aslam is a huge name in the subcontinent. By now, he has lent his voice to hundreds of Pakistani and Indian songs which garnered him a lot of fame and praises. Not to mention, he’s a total heartthrob! As the singer celebrates his 35th birthday today, here is a list of six times Atif proved that was a true gentleman. 1. To the rescue In early 2017, Atif was compelled to stop a live performance midway when he spotted a girl being harassed in the crowd. And not only that, he ensured that the young fan was extricated from the spot and admonished the culprit for what he had been doing in front of everyone! Guess chivalry isn’t so dead, after all… 2. Fan collaboration Woo mashallah innocence at it’s best. Well done Arshman – let’s collaborate soon https://youtu.be/XvFLJEwNGqY A post shared by Atif Aslam (@atifaslam) on Mar 8, 2018 at 4:51am PST Over a week ago, a video of young boy singing Atif’s latest hit Bollywood track Dil Diyan Gallan went viral over social media. The Jal Pari singer spotted young Arshman Naeem singing his song on a… Read full this story
- How to Have a Happy Birthday EVERY Day! (Or The Power Of A Focused Intention)
- How the "Happy Birthday to You" Song Was Written
- Happy Birthday - Choosing the Right Words
- Say Happy Birthday With a Decadent Gift Basket!
- Happy Birthday, Mister Rogers
- Israel - Happy Birthday (May, 2008)
- Creating Happy Companies in Tough Times - How to Stay Resilient and Engaged
- Happy Birthday, Rome!
- Happy Birthday Google - A Decade of Relevance
- Wishing Happy Birthday on Social Networks
Happy birthday Atif Aslam! 6 times the singer proved he is a true gentleman have 298 words, post on tribune.com.pk at March 12, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.