Home Insync Pulse Pulse oi-Syeda Farah By Syeda Farah Noor on March 6, 2018 Today on Google doodle, the search engine celebrates the 91st birthday of Gabriel Garcia Marquez. The colourful doodle depicts the magical city of Macondo, created by Colombian author who was also a journalist and a Nobel laureate in his critically acclaimed book, “A Hundred Years of Solitude”. Read on to know more details on the same. His Birthday! Gabriel Garcia Marquez was fondly called Gabo and was born on this day in 1927, which marks its 91 years today. His Career In his career, Gabo was known to have penned over 25 books. He rose to fame with his popularized magical realism, which in other words is a literary technique in which magical elements are incorporated into realistic situations. Google Doodle Celebrates Har Gobind Khorana’s Birth Anniversary! About The Doodle Google in its blog explains the doodle as, “Deep in the Amazonian jungle, through the lush green canopy and multi-hued vibrance of the hot and humid rainforest, look carefully and you might catch a glimpse of a city of mirrors; a city separated from the world by an expanse of water and yet reflecting everything in… Read full this story
- Who was Michael Dertouzos? Google Doodle celebrates Greek computer scientist
- Celebrating 50 Years of Pride: Google Doodle Marks Anniversary With Colorful Slideshow
- Who was Maria Reiche? Nazca Lines researcher revealed in a Google Doodle
- Google celebrates haematologist Lucy Wills’ 131st birthday with a doodle
- Visualizing Google’s Workforce Diversity With . . . A Google Doodle
- Holly Willoughby is planning to watch the Royal Wedding in her own WEDDING DRESS as she celebrates her sister's 40th birthday
- Women's World Cup 2019: Google Doodle Marks Start of Soccer Tournament—Here's What You Need to Know
- Sanjay Dutt Celebrates Wife Maanayata's 40th Birthday With LED Revolving Cake; SEE PICS & VIDEO
- Bigg Boss 13: Parag Tyagi celebrates wife Shefali Jariwala's birthday; says, 'miss you'
- Germany starts nationwide celebrations for Beethoven's 250th birthday
Google Doodle Celebrates Gabriel Garcia Marquez's 91st Birthday have 326 words, post on www.boldsky.com at March 6, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.