Today, Take-Two Interactive Software announced its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2018, related to the period between October 1st and December 31st, 2017. You can check out the relevant revenue and income figures below. GAAP net revenue was $480.8 million GAAP net income was $0.21 per diluted share Net cash provided by operating activities was $203.0 million Net Bookings were $653.9 million Chief Executive Officer Strauss Zelnick accompanied the press release with a comment. Zelnick claims “record recurrent consumer spending” for both Grand Theft Auto Online and NBA 2K18, on top of robust ongoing sales for Grand Theft Auto V. Despite the delay of Red Dead Redemption 2 to October 26th, the publisher still expects records for fiscal year 2019 (Which will kick off on April 1st), alongside the mysterious “highly anticipated new title from one of 2K’s biggest franchises” that has been mentioned a few times already, and is likely to be Borderlands 3. During the holiday season, we benefited from high consumer demand for our offerings, enabling our Company to deliver another quarter of both strong Net Bookings and net cash provided by operating activities. Our stellar results were highlighted by record recurrent consumer spending on both Grand Theft Auto Online and NBA 2K18, robust ongoing… Read full this story
- Grand Theft Auto V pulled off shelves at Targets and Kmarts in Australia over violence
- New York Auto Show: It's goodbye small and hello big
- SYSTEM UPDATE: With the Xbox One, PS4 and Wii U all out, answering 20 questions about the next-gen console era
- The Daily News’ Top 50 Video Games of 2014
- SYSTEM UPDATE:HD video game remakes are not all about the money
- PlayStation exec: We're still in 'VR 1.0'
- System Update: Max Payne 3 is hands on work; iPad 3 may change video gaming
- Readers sound off on Barneys, de Blasio and Airbnb
- System Update: Answering gamers’ questions for the holiday season
- How aggressive lawyers, costly lawsuits and runaway medical bills make Detroit car insurance unaffordable
"Record Recurrent Consumer Spending" for Grand Theft Auto Online and NBA 2K18 Announced by Take-Two have 315 words, post on www.dualshockers.com at February 7, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.