Experts identify future directions in wellness: from mushrooms emerging from underground to a new era of transformative wellness travel to the rise of the “wellness kitchen”. NEW YORK, NY – When 600+ wellness experts from 40+ nations gather to debate the future of wellness, a uniquely insightful and global view of trends unfolds. That’s what transpired at the recent Global Wellness Summit (GWS), which brought together leaders from the travel, spa, beauty, fitness, nutrition, technology, medical and architecture worlds. Now, he organization released their top wellness trends for 2018 (and beyond). “No other trends report is based on the perspectives of so many wellness experts,” said Susie Ellis, GWS chairman & CEO. “And every one of this year’s trends pushes the health and wellness envelope in unexpected ways.” 1. Mushrooms Emerge from Underground The mysterious underground kingdom of mushrooms is actually the largest set of organisms on the planet – and in 2018 more people will explore the unique medicine they provide our brains and bodies. Thanks to a surge in rather mind-blowing medical evidence, demonstrating that they reset the brain and shake the “snow globe” on rigid neural patterns, magic mushrooms will emerge from the underground, and could prove… Read full this story
- Global summit in Philippines to showcase boundless development of blockchain
- Consumer tech trends 2019
- Singapore hotels see best month in years amid Hong Kong turmoil
- Singapore hotel occupancy rises amid HK protests
- Speakers Bureau
- Why Xi fails to convince China’s main trading partners
- China seeks framework for November deal with Trump
- Will Xi Jinping finally match his words with actions?
- Duterte, other APEC leaders meet amid trade tensions, economic uncertainties
- Asian Insider: The very first edition!
Global Wellness Summit releases 'Eight Wellness Trends for 2018' have 268 words, post on www.traveldailynews.asia at January 26, 2018. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.