Jessica Diaz is a Boston-based Barre instructor, personal trainer, and mother of two. She had a stroke at age 36 despite leading, what she thought, was an extremely healthy lifestyle. This is her story.The morning of June 20, 2013, started out like any other. I was 36 years old and had recently become a certified Barre instructor. I led two classes that morning, then ran to another studio to take Zumba. Then, I rushed home, excited to take my daughter to her first kids’ yoga class. Because I was so active, I thought I was living my healthiest life and I was eager to introduce her to the joy of fitness.(Make 2018 YOUR year by taking charge of your health and jump-starting your weight loss with the Prevention calendar and health planner!)MORE: Over 40? These 5 Exercise Classes Are Perfect for YouI had just jumped in the shower when all of the sudden I felt a shooting pain down my left side. My left arm just sort of let go; I had no control over it. The sensation only lasted about 30 seconds, but it really freaked me out. So I turned off the water, found my husband, and said,… Read full this story
- Is Rebel Wilson 29, 35, or a 36-Year-Old Liar Named Melanie Bownds?
- Happy birthday, Sony Walkman! (It's 36 years old today)
- Coco Gauff: How do you protect a 15-year-old tennis prodigy?
- 4-Year-Old Reviews Fancy Restaurant Adults Would Kill to Get Into
- Nine-Year-Old Dakota Fanning Covers
- Two-Year-Old Superman Was A Complete Nightmare
- Three-Year-Old Crushes Fools In
- Nine-Year-Old Girl Completes Course Designed For Navy Seals, We are All Useless
- Average 10-year-old has eaten 18 years' worth of sugar
- 86-Year-Old Loves College So Much That She's Taken the Same Class for 36 Years
I Was A 36-Year-Old Barre Instructor When I Had A Stroke. Here's How It's Changed My Outlook On Health And Wellbeing. have 291 words, post on www.prevention.com at September 13, 2017. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.