When we were younger, our elders tried to inculcate certain good habits in us, such as social etiquettes, personal hygiene, etc. Right?
Then there might be some bad habits that some of us may develop over time, such as smoking, nail biting, lying, etc., which may have a negative impact on our life and health.
So, before we develop any habit, we must consciously examine their pros and cons, because once a habit is formed, it could prove to be extremely hard to get rid of!
Now, we know that being overweight or obese can cause of a lot of physical and mental health issues, right?
In fact, many of the readers could be struggling with weight issues.
When there is an excess accumulation of fat in the body, it can give the body an unfit, unhealthy appearance, which could make one feel rather insecure and unconfident, especially in this day and age, where fitness is given utmost importance.
Also, when a person it overweight or obese, it could lead to other heath complications, such as joint pain, indigestion, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart ailments, liver problems and even cancer!
Being overweight or obese is linked to a number of serious diseases and it can also cause certain mental ailments like depression.
So, it is very important to make a conscious effort to maintain a healthy weight.
A healthy lifestyle, which includes a balanced diet and a regular exercise routine, is the key to losing weight the healthy way.
Many a times, people try to go in for “quick-fix” weight loss remedies such as diet pills, which may prove to be ineffective.
Now, coming back to the discussion of habits, there are a few healthy habits that one can follow to lose up to 5 kilos in a month! Have a look.
1. Reduce Meat
According to a study conducted, people on the path to weight loss can benefit greatly by giving up on meat and sticking to a plant-based diet, as meat contains more fat!
2. Increase Cardio
If you have already been practicing cardio exercises like running, walking, etc., increase the time and intensity gradually, so that more calories are burnt to aid weight loss.
3. Walk After Meals
This lesser-known rule that helps to lose weight is followed by many celebrities. Walking for at least 15-20 minutes, after every meal, can boost your metabolism and aid weight loss.
4. Give Up On Sugar
If you cannot give up on sugar and sugary food completely, you must at least reduce the intake, as sugar is one of the main causes for excess body fat accumulation.
5. Make Fitness A Priority
When you are trying to lose weight, it is important to make fitness your number one priority, so that you never miss out on your diet and exercise routine.
6. Lift Weights
Along with cardio exercises, it is also important to lift weights, because this habit will significantly improve your metabolism.
7. Visit A Doctor
It is always important to visit your doctor to check for the underlying causes for weight gain, so that you can tackle them more efficiently.
diet fitness10 Exercises That Burn More Calories Than Running
nutritionAre Rice Cakes Healthy? Do They Help With Weight Loss?
recipes3-Ingredient Homemade And Organic Recipe To Burn Unwanted Belly Fat
nutritionWhat Are Leptin And Ghrelin And How Do They Affect The Body Weight?
diet fitnessWorld Health Day 2022: What Are Fad Diets? Why Are They Popular Instead Of Being Unsafe?
nutritionHow To Make Your Diet More Sustainable, Healthy Or Cheap – Without Giving Up Nutrients
wellnessHealthy Weight Awareness Month: Expert Talks About The Importance Of Healthy Weight – Key For Good Health
healthCameroon Resident Loses 11 Kgs After Bariatric Surgery
diet fitnessWeight Loss After 40: Tips For Men And Women
diet fitnessWhy Diet Is the Most Important Part Of Fitness
wellnessEvidence-Based Health Benefits Of Hibiscus Flower And Leaves
diet fitness6 Teas That Help Promote Healthy Weight Gain
- 'Huge game changer': 'Simple' ways to lose weight during perimenopause
- How to get your Spotify pie chart - the simple way to ‘bake your monthly genre pie’
- Energy bills: Expert shares 'simple things' to save each month - 'It’s always cheaper!'
- Uvalde families need help; donations take months to deliver
- New dad lost whopping 4st in 5 months by making food 'taste like a treat' - how he did it
- The simple tips to help extinguish heartburn: DR MEGAN ROSSI reveals the condition can be down to less obvious triggers
- Weight loss: Amino acid deficiency could be why you're not losing weight - 'they're vital'
- Menopause: Two daily habits to ‘focus on’ to ‘achieve weight loss' - 'Really important!'
- Debbie Rush spills secret behind losing 4 dress sizes in 4 months - 'weight dropped off!'
- Man makes 'simple and delicious' butter himself after Lurpak hits £9 a pack
- Weight loss transformation: Slimmer loses almost 2st in 10 weeks with 5 lifestyle changes
- 'Lose 8lb in a month' with new diet hailed better than Mediterranean ‘Really sustainable!’
- Brits have reduced their energy spend by average of £22-a-month - by making these simple changes
- Brits reduce energy spend by average of £22-a-month - by making these changes
- These are the best ways to up your workout habits, according to study of over 60,000 people
- The seven heathy habits that can HALVE the risk of a stroke - Research
- 5 Simple Ways To Make Your Business More Welcoming To Disabled Customers
- Lorraine Stanley weight loss: What TV star ate 'a lot' of to lose 12lb in 6 weeks - diet
- Bad Food Habits Lead To Stroke; Know Causes, Symptoms And When To Call The Doctor
- 5 Unhealthy Habits You Need To Get Rid Of Immediately For A Healthy Heart
These Simple Habits Can Help You Lose Up To 5 Kilos In A Month! have 974 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 28, 2017. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.