Home Health Disorders cure Disorders Cure oi-Sravia By Sravia Sivaram on May 25, 2017 There are many diseases that are related to the sexual organs and they are known to be highly dangerous. They are easily transmittable from one person to another and they are known as sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. These are often transmitted through a sexual intercourse. They are also known as one of the most popular contagious diseases. Some of the examples of STDs are HIV, genital herpes, genital warts, chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis, trichomoniasis, etc. STDs require quick treatment, as they are a very serious form of disease. HIV is very deadly and is incurable. The treatment can only prolong the lifespan of the patient. The pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is a complication of the chlamydia and gonorrhoea that makes it impossible for women to have children. The patients suffering from certain STDs may not realize the presence of the disease until their immune system gets weakened. Further, this can lead to issues seen in their reproductive organs, heart, eyes and other organs. The germs causing STDs hide in the semen, vaginal secretions, blood and sometimes saliva. This means that STDs are transmitted through vaginal, anal… Read full this story
- Sexually transmitted disease gonorrhea could be next 'superbug'
- Medicare may soon cover sexually transmitted disease tests for the elderly, disabled
- Dad suing agency after daughter contracts sexually transmitted disease under guardians' watch
- CDC Reports Surge In Sexually Transmitted Disease
- 'We lived it': nightshift janitors lead fight to prevent sexual assault on the job
- UCLA Student Sues Campus Fraternities for Failing to Do More to Prevent Sexual Assault
- Follow these best steps to stave off - or even prevent - Alzheimer’s disease
- Sexually transmitted infections increasing among older people, charity finds
- U.K. group says older people often lack knowledge about STDs and how to prevent them
- FDA approves second cervical cancer vaccine, Cervarix, for preventing HPV in women
Natural Home Remedies To Prevent Sexually Transmitted Diseases have 324 words, post on www.boldsky.com at May 25, 2017. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.