Remember the Motorola Razr from the early 2000s? Motorola’s super-thin, metallic flip phone that was the “it” phone before the iPhone and Galaxy started a smartphone revolution. Well, if a new report is to be believed, it will soon be making a comeback. According to The Wall Street Journal, Lenovo, which owns the Motorola brand after buying it from Google in 2014, plans to bring back the Razr as a new phone with a foldable screen. While additional details on the phone, such as its screen size or if it will have support for 5G, remain unknown, the Journal says that Lenovo is working with Verizon to release the phone, possibly as soon as next month. The report also says that the phone will start at $1,500, putting on a sky-high price on the futuristic bit of nostalgia. Lenovo did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Prior to the iPhone and Galaxy, the Motorola Razr was the phone to buy among flip phones. Initially released in 2004 as the Razr V3, the line set off a new trend for super-thin, stylish phones. The phone was so popular that Motorola sold more than 130 million units in four years, according to… Read full this story
- Motorola Razr 5G to launch in India today: How to watch the live stream
- Motorola Razr (2020) vs. Motorola Razr (2019): A battle on a Razr’s edge
- Why did Amazon’s brand-new Motorola Razr phones have a fingerprint warning?
- Moto Razr 5G foldable smartphone launched at Rs 1,24,999
- Moto Razr 5G gets a confirmed launch date in India
- More Huawei Mate X2 leaks suggest the foldable phone is coming soon
- Here's when your Motorola phone will get the Android 10 update
- Motorola Moto E review
- Motorola Edge Plus vs. Motorola Edge: Which should you buy?
- Huawei ban timeline: Qualcomm reportedly gets OK to sell 4G chips to Chinese company
Remember the Motorola Razr? A new report says it's coming back as a foldable $1,500 phone have 303 words, post on www.usatoday.com at February 28, 2017. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.