Donald Trump crossed a red line in last night’s final TV debate. In fact, he crossed a red line that he himself had very deliberately and firmly drawn up earlier in the evening. The Republican candidate was emphatic about the vital importance of upholding and protecting the United States Constitution. ‘We need a Supreme Court, he said, ‘that in my opinion is going to uphold the Second Amendment, and all amendments. ‘The justices I am going to appoint are people of tremendous respect. They will interpret the Constitution the way the founders it interpreted. And I believe that’s very, very important.’ Donald Trump crossed a red line in last night’s final TV debate after he had firmly drawn it up earlier in the evening when he was emphatic about the importance of the Constitution Not just ‘important’, nor even ‘very important’. No, Trump was crystal clear: ‘it’s very, very important.’ So there was nothing equivocal about this. It was also a completely consistent statement from a man who has strongly committed to restoring law and order in a country he believes is ravaged by criminals, illegal immigrants, terrorists and corrupt politicians. Yet later in the debate, Trump was asked by… Read full this story
- Furious Donald Trump is 'willing to go after Mike Pence hard' if he doesn't overturn Joe Biden's victory in Congress - and issues public rebuke telling his VP he CAN dismiss Joe Biden's electoral college votes
- Trump's a 'Psychopath,' Ex-Obama Adviser Says
- Mike Pence puts Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer ON HOLD when they called to demand he remove Donald Trump with the 25th Amendment - so she threatens to impeach president for 'sedition' to end 'horror show'
- Donald Trump wants Rudy Giuliani and Alan Dershowitz to defend him against impeachment - as the celebrity attorney says it would be an 'honor and privilege' to represent him again
- Impeach Donald Trump — again
- Donald Trump's own cabinet members are discussing using 25th Amendment to REMOVE him from office because he is 'mentally unfit' after he whipped up MAGA riot
- Moment Giuliani demands 'trial by combat' in front of thousands of Trump supporters at Save America rally - one hour before they storm Congress to stop Biden confirmation
- Jesy Nelson showcases her toned abs in a white bralet as she shares another stunning snap after quitting Little Mix for the sake of her mental health
- Hollywood Reacts To Wild Day In America: Mob Storms Capitol, Dems Win Senate, 25th Amendment Chatter & More
- America's enemies seize on Trump's Capitol chaos: Russia says US democracy is 'limping on both feet' while Iran and China revel in sight of mob storming Capitol
Please Donald, for the sake of America, for the sake of yourself, say you didn't mean it have 437 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 20, 2016. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.