We don’t think twice when we skim that annoying layer of cream from our milk and throw it away! Hardly knowing that the thin layer of cream is a powerhouse of nutrients that can literally transform our skin!
Before you go whisking homemade malai masks, we want you to know exactly what milk cream can do to your skin.
The lactic acid present in the milk penetrates deep into the skin tissues, removing the impurities and shrinking pores.
Milk cream has a high ratio of proteins that restore the skin’s natural moisture balance, making it supple and radiant.
And it has nearly 4 grams of essential fatty acids that nourish the skin, removing fine lines and forming a protective barrier against free radicals.
Not just that, it is also packed to the brim with vitamins E, B6, B12 and potassium, all of which work to make your skin turn lighter, brighter and tighter with each usage.
Now that you know precisely what an elixir milk cream is, let’s get down to deciphering how to lighten the skin tone using this milk cream also called malai.
Here are six milk cream face masks for radiant skin that show amazing results, have a look!
Honey + Oatmeal + Milk Cream
Raw Milk + Saffron
Also Read: 10 Fruit Peel Face Masks For Glowing Skin
Besan +Turmeric + Milk Cream
Milk Cream + Olive Oil
Rice Powder + Malai + Almond oil
Milk cream + Sandalwood + Rose Water + Honey
wellnessNew N95 Face Mask That Can Kill Covid-19 Virus, Developed
wellnessNo Proposal To Lift Face Mask Rule Though Covid-19 Wave Almost Ended: Maharashtra Health Minister
skin careSimple DIY Charcoal Face Mask For Oily, Dry And Acne-Prone Skin
skin careFrom Kitchen To Your Face: Vegetables You Can Use On Your Skin
offer of the dayAmazon Sale: Coffee-Based Beauty Products, Face Masks, Gift Sets, Grooming Sets And Other Personal Care Items
oral careMask Mouth: How Face Masks Are Affecting Oral Health And How You Can Prevent It
make up tipsCoolie No.1: Sara Ali Khan's Glam Eye Make-up Look Will Make Your Eyes Pop When You Wear A Mask
wellnessAre Overnight Facial Masks Good For You? Tips For Use And Precautions
make up tipsHow To Prevent Your Makeup From Melting Under Face Masks
skin care11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
women fashionMake The Most Of Face Mask Trend With These Cool Hair Accessories
bollywood wardrobeThis Bollywood Actress Flaunts PPE Kit As Her Latest Airport Look, Guess Who She Is!
- Racism alert! Cricketer Mukund on being ridiculed over his skin tone
- 8 Tomato Masks For Minor Skin Conditions Like Dryness, Dullness, Acne Etc.
- 6 Simple Ways To Use Tomato For Healthy, Glowing Skin
- Benefits Of Using Skin Care Products With Gold Extract
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide: The Best Hydrating Masks
- Mother's Day gift guide: For the beauty-obsessed mums
- Commuter skin? Espa's anti-pollution skincare has been hailed as the best for soothing city-stressed skin
- This Natural Vit C Clay Mask Will Be The Only Mask You Need
- DIY Effective Skin Tightening Remedies At Home
- 16 Best anti-ageing creams 2022: For youthful fresher looking skin
- 18 Amazing Home Remedies To Rejuvenate Your Skin
- Hannah Betts's Better...not younger: Get your man to brush up his skin regime — then pinch his products
- Victoria Beckham has returned to the clingy style of her WAG days
- I went to the hairdresser to go lighter now I have a permanent bald patch after needing a skin graft
- What Strategist Readers Bought in April: Moisturizer, Masks, and Mascara
- Sun Bingo’s list of recommended essential oils this Sense of Smell Day
- Best aluminium-free deodorants that are safe for pregnancy
- Google announces new smartphones, a watch and tablet at its I/O developer conference
- 13 Best and Worst Modern-Horror Movie Remakes
- 14 of Jennifer Aniston's favorite skincare & beauty must-haves - and they're not as pricey as you think
6 Malai Masks That Will Lighten Your Skin By Two Tones In Seven Days! have 688 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 7, 2016. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.