Ubtan is an all-natural mix of powders for multiple beauty benefits. It is probably the first cosmetic ever to be used for skin care regime.
Ubtan has been passed on for generations as a beauty secret, so much that it no longer remains a secret.
And we are so glad about that fact! Ubtans are natural skin cleansers or face packs that are suitable for sensitive skin types.
They are all natural, so they don’t contain any of the harsh chemicals you would otherwise find in store-bought face packs or cleansers; and since they have been used since generations, their credibility cannot be doubted.
Ubtan has been in use since the Vedic period; and it is said that they were prescribed during that time to provide nourishment and beautification to the skin.
One of the most famous ubtan recipes is the one used on new brides-to-be, and even for grooms. Today, we will be sharing a similar recipe, but definitely not the bridal recipe.
This one can be done once a week, although there are certain ubtan recipes that can be used on a daily basis. Yes, that’s how gentle they are. So, have a look at the ingredients required and the method of preparation and application.
- Rose water
- Chickpea flour
Method To Prepare & Application:
Mix all the ingredients together to make a smooth paste. It should not be too thick, nor too runny. This can be applied all over the body too, so decide the quantity according to where you wish to apply it.
This is the most common and basic ubtan recipe. Many other ingredients like lemon juice and neem powder can also be added for even more benefits.
Apply the paste evenly all over your face and neck (and other areas if you wish to do so), and leave it on till it dries. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Now, for the benefits of using ubtan.
A glow like no other: The glow provided by ubtan is an unparalleled glow. It gets rid of any accumulated tan and even dead skin. Since it is a completely herbal remedy, the benefits of ubtan show up sooner when compared with chemical products. It smells heavenly because of the sandalwood and rose water and clears the complexion.
For clear skin: For people with a lot of breakouts of acne and pimples, ubtan is a gift from god. With regular usage, the anti-inflammatory actions of turmeric and the soothing effect of sandalwood work together in reducing breakouts and the milk acts as a lightening agent, helping the older spot marks to fade away.
Anti-ageing: Ingredients like turmeric actually promote elasticity of the skin and boost collagen production.
Hair Removal: And lastly, all the ingredients work together in breaking down the hair follicles and in reducing the facial hair growth.
Therefore, why buy chemicals from the store, when all our problems can be solved with herbal ingredients, isn’t it?
wellness10 Herbs And Spices That May Help Reduce The Risk Of Dementia
skin careTurmeric And Garlic Homemade Face Masks For Fighting Acne: Which One Would You Choose?
wellnessTurmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
wellnessHealth Benefits Of Mango Ginger And Its Uses: How Is It Different From Ginger?
wellnessFather's Day 2021: Benefits And Dietary Guidelines For Men Over 50 On Keto Diet
basicsWorld Breastfeeding Week 2021: Benefits Of Turmeric For Pregnant And Breastfeeding Women
wellness12 Amazing Health Benefits Of Turmeric Coffee And How To Prepare It
diabetesIs Turmeric Effective In The Prevention And Management Of Diabetes?
wellnessHealth Benefits Of Turmeric Lemonade For Alzheimer's, Depression, Cancer And More
wellnessIs Thai Food Healthy? Everything You Need To Know About Popular Thai Ingredients
skin care9 Ways To Use Turmeric For Acne
wellnessHow To Get Rid Of A Stye: Safe And Effective Home Remedies
- Botox Approved for New Indication
- Amgen Gains FDA Approval for Avastin Biosimilar
- FDA Approves New Drug to Treat All Forms of Hepatitis C
- What is the solution to Dota 2's abusive trolling problem?
- FDA approves edible electronic pills that sense when you take your medication
- Topical Gel Made From Oral Blood Pressure Drugs Shown Effective in Healing Chronic Wounds
- Valeant Ups Buyout Offer to $418M
- DayZ patch paves the way for more player and zombie numbers, adds new gestures
- DayZ Standalone alpha patch tweaks several systems, full patch notes inside
- WEEKLY RECAP YouTube vs. Royalties, Spy vs. Spy, Dell vs. a Firehose
- The Art of Editing RNA
- Turkey 2.0: New Ways to Get Help With the Bird
- New Stem Cell Treatment Offers Dramatic Burn-Healing Potential
- Smartwatches still aren’t sexy, but Android Wear makes them useful
- What to Expect from BMS
- HEALTH AND MEDICINE The Med-Tech Industry's Relentless Pursuit of Cures - and Cash
- GotGame Truth Machine: If The Console Wars Were A Relationship…
- Esports lawyers dissect CSGO gambling in Reddit AMA
- Interview: Video Chat In Social Games? Rounds Explains
- APP REVIEW Hey Buddy, Fix Your Face - Oh Wait, I Can Do It for You With Facetune
Grandma-Approved Ubtan Recipe For All Skin Problems! have 873 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 16, 2016. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.