PlatinumGames is responsible for some of the best action titles in modern gaming. And it seems the developer isn’t stopping anytime soon. In an interview with GameCentral, Platinum co-founder Hideki Kamiya hints that he is interested in developing sequels to Bayonetta 2 and Okami.Following the premiere of a lengthy demo at Microsoft’s E3 conference for the developer’s next game, Scalebound, Kamiya mentions Platinum’s previous games. Specifically he says he’s aware that some fans preferred Bayonetta’s hairstyle from the original game, compared to the sequel, and that he would take that into consideration when developing the next title in the series.When questioned further, he also states that he has been thinking about plans for a sequel to Okami as well. While Platinum didn’t develop Okami, much of its core team came from Okami developer Clover Studios.Kamiya explains he has not talked about these games to any publishers as of yet and that most of planning has been mostly brainstorming.The interviewer goes on to mention an interview with Kamiya at last year’s Gamescom, where he said that he was planing a meeting with Jun Takeuchi at Capcom. Kamiya does not go into great detail about what he and Mr. Takeuchi discussed, but he does state that Takeuchi is interested in… Read full this story
- 'Breaking Bad' sequel movie out on Netflix in October
- Dave Craven – Put your shirt on stunning sequels
- NABU raiding UkSATSE's head office
- Margaret Atwood unveils sequel to 'The Handmaid's Tale'
- Katie Price hints she has married Kris Boyson
- Katie Price hints she may have married boyfriend Kris Boyson
- Love Island's Maura Higgins drops major hint she's bisexual
- Neymar drops huge hint over his next club amid PSG transfer talk
- European stocks driven to recovery by hints of stimulus
- Fed holds rates steady but hints at future cuts
Platinum head hints at possible Bayonetta and Okami sequels have 301 words, post on www.gamespresso.com at June 21, 2016. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.