Home Home n garden Decor Decor oi-Denise By Denise Baptiste | Updated: Tuesday, April 26, 2016, 17:45 [IST] With the temperatures soaring high, most of us are wondering how to keep cool and beat the heat this season. Well, according to health experts, drinking a lot of water and consuming water-based and light foods should be your first option. Secondly, staying indoors as much as possible will also help to keep you healthy this summer. But, what if your home feels like a furnace? Then what would you do? Also Read: How To Keep Your Home Cool For Summer? With these simple and amazing Indian ways to beat the heat, we at Boldsky show you how you can change your furnace home into a cooler environment. Decor experts state that the colour of your home plays an important role in making your home feel cool. If you’ve decked the halls with dark and bold-coloured sofa covers and curtains, it is time to change that appearance into something lighter, in terms of colour and fabric. Here are some of the home decor ideas that we bring to you to suit your palate. So, we would like for you to take a… Read full this story
- Louisville Story Program’s New Book: ‘No Single Sparrow Makes A Summer’
- Cleveland Indians: Talking winning, attendance, ownership -- Terry Pluto
- Owen's ready to show Montgomery that 'Life's What You Make It'
- How to Make Khachapuri — One of the World's Most Craveable Dishes
- Wyoming girl makes up entire student body at her school
- Nevada antiques dealer finds a home for pieces of state’s past
- Nevada antiques dealer finds home for pieces of state’s past
- Interest in lost city of Etzanoa grows as Ark City struggles to accommodate tourists
- Gareth Southgate names England squad for Spain and Switzerland
- The 21 Best Events in Denver, September 4-10
Indian Ways To Make Your Home Summer Ready have 299 words, post on www.boldsky.com at April 26, 2016. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.