Cross the Critics’ Choice Awards off your calendar and count yourself one more baby-step closer to the long, grueling k-hole that is the Academy Awards broadcast: we’re bringing this sucker home. Sunday night’s event brought out a gaggle of A-listers, perhaps because it’s the only remaining awards show still willing to honor the “Best Reality Show Host” award to James “Actor’s Studio” Lipton. Who says the world doesn’t need critics? The red carpet kept its own level of integrity, with minimal Marsala (it’s 2016 now), maximal shine, some statement-makers, and more leg slits than we’ve seen since J.Lo murdered Drake at the 2013 Grammys. Above, Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux make a windswept arrival in dusty blue and a tie clip. The glamour of well-placed sparkles and gauzy prints is not lost on these ladies, among the best of the evening. Alicia Vikander continues to impress with her style sensibilities, in the dreamiest vested print from Mary Katrantzou, while Krysten Ritter kept a winey monochrome in a gorgeous Zuhair Murad couture. When is Helen Mirren ever not stunning? She’s bringing that old Italian romance in this elegant Dolce & Gabbana; you want her to whisk open a shutter at dusk… Read full this story
- SGGP Newspaper kicks off 21st Vietnamese Golden Ball Awards
- Emirates Wins Best Entertainment Award at 2017 APEX Passenger Choice Awards
- Thien Ly wins “People’s Choice Award” at Miss World 2008
- APEX Passenger Choice Awards: Emirates wins Best Entertainment
- Emirates wins Best Entertainment award at 2017 APEX Passenger Choice Awards
- The Reverie Saigon wins TripAdvisor's Travelers Choice award
- Vietnam criticizes US award for detained blogger 'Mother Mushroom'
- Viettel takes gold at 11th Annual IT World Awards
- DHL Express Vietnam receives Gold Award for Best Community Programme at the Annual Global CSR Awards 2017
- DHL Express Vietnam receives Gold Award for Best Community Program at the Annual Global CSR Awards 2017
Sparkle, Shine & a Whole Lotta Leggin' at the 21st Annual Critics' Choice Awards have 321 words, post on themuse.jezebel.com at January 17, 2016. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.