Coldwell Banker has released its 2015 Home Listing Report, which shows seven Montgomery County towns taking the top spots for most expensive prices.
According to the new data from Coldwell Banker, the average listing price of a four-bedroom, two-bathroom home in Pennsylvania is $269,732.
But buyers looking to live in parts of western Montgomery County will likely pay much more than that.
The average price of a home in Blue Bell, for example is over $517,000. In Harleysville, meanwhile, you’ll pay an average of $434,470.
Pottstown came in 61st place in the state, with an average price of $283,763.
The study analyzed the top 140 most expensive towns.
In Chester County, West Chester led the way with the sixth most expensive average homes at $452,844. Phoenixville was 21st overall at $365,657.
In 2015, New Hope had the state’s most expensive real estate prices, according to Coldwell Banker’s data. The list price for a four-bedroom, two-bathroom home there is $745,518 — more than $175,000 more than any other town in the state.ely. The listing price for a similar home in Langhorne is just over $408,000. In Richboro, it’s just over $407,000.
Here is the top 25 Pennsylvania towns on Coldwell Banker’s list, with the average listing price of a four-bedroom, two bath. Click here to see the full list.
- New Hope, $745,518
- Newtown, $568,069
- Doylestown, $530,671
- Blue Bell $517,018
- Newtown Square, $515,818
- West Chester, $452,844
- Media, $445,690
- Harleysville, $434,470
- Downingtown, $415,163
- Eagleville, $414,500
- Hampton, $410,3131
- Langhorne, $408,3671
- Richboro, $407,7911
- Collegeville, $403,5311
- Pocono Pines, $395,8161
- Lansdale, $393,0161
- Squirrel Hill, $383,990
- Hummelstown, $379,377
- Gilbertsville, $377,125
- Royersford, $370,138
- Phoenixville, $365,657
- Cranberry Township, $362,324
- Franklin Park, $360,752
- Mount Lebanon, $360,671
- Hatfield, $360,500
- Real estate prices may crash up to 20% post Covid-19: Deepak Parekh
- 4 New Foreclosed Houses In The Lower Moreland Area
- Coronavirus: La Grange Real Estate In 'Holding Pattern'
- 1940 Stone Colonial Hits Wynnewood Real Estate Market
- Manhattan Real Estate Market Reports: Closings Up, Prices Down
- New York Real Estate Market Reports: ‘People Feel Like It’s a Good Time to Buy’
- Mumbai authorities will rue the demolition of the real estate industry
- Coronavirus impact: Funding for real estate sector likely to go up by notches as risks increase
- 2019 would be a great year for real estate sector: Irfan Razack, Prestige Estates
- Real estate market on steady recovery track
- UPDATE 1-Dubai's Emaar pauses luxury tower work, as virus adds to real estate woes
- Inner west real estate: Converted Leichhardt warehouse one for buyers after an inner city haven
- Real estate agents tell renters to access superannuation to pay rent
- Cell towers, warehouses look like safe plays in U.S. real estate
- BIDV puts real estate project’s debt on sale for $174 million
- The New York Real-Estate Boom: R.I.P.
- D-Street Buzz: Realty stocks fall, Indiabulls Real Estate tanks 7%; Bajaj twins rise
- Inside Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' Massive Million-Dollar Real Estate Portfolio
- San Francisco County real estate most hard hit due to the coronavirus
- Coronavirus real estate: Coogee’s Anden penthouse sells off-the-plan in week following open home ban
Real Estate Prices: Lower Moreland Not Among Most Expensive In Pa., New Report Shows have 456 words, post on patch.com at November 16, 2015. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.