Rugby’s Top 100 players returns again this week for the tenth and final time, as the Rugby World Cup is now mere days away, and what more fitting an event to mark it than the counting down of the best 10 players in the world. The list first made its debut way back in July, beginning with Number 100 Ben Youngs, and now more than two months later it will reach its conclusion. Before the top 10 are revealed, let’s take a quick look at the prior 90 players named over the past nine weeks (in order of ranking): 100 – 91: 90-81: 80-71: 70-61: 60-51: 50-41: 40-31: 30-21: 20-11: These players are all terrific in their own right, and let it be known that selection of this final edition was the most difficult of them all. This speaks volumes about of players gracing the game today. But now without any further adieu, here are the Top 10: 10 – Israel Folau (AUS) – Fullback Crossing over from the AFL in 2013, his successes in rugby’s brother code meant a transition to the 15-man game was one of the most documented changes the sport has known. This was not a… Read full this story
- Modern Family is over! The Pritchett family say goodbye during emotional series finale as 10-year run on ABC comes to an end leaving fans in tears
- Finale Recap: Please, Remember Me
- Season-Finale Recap: Lost in Time
- Series Finale Recap: Simply the Best
- Season Finale Recap:Don’t You Know That You’re Toxic?
- 'Schitt's Creek' Series Finale Recap: How The Show Ended
- Hyundai Donates $100,000 And 10,000 Coronavirus Test Kits To Detroit
- Kenya Rugby Union makes the bold decision of cancelling season
- Miles Harrison's Rugby Fantasy Land: No 1 - Ian McLauchlan vs Tendai Mtawarira
- Rugby clubs dig in for war over leagues cancellation
Rugby's Top 100 finale: Recap and 10-1 have 287 words, post on www.theroar.com.au at September 8, 2015. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.