The behaviour of a child completely depends on how the parents bring up the kids. Lying is one of the basic things that your child will develop. Even if you have not done anything for it, they will learn to do it eventually from their friends or circumstances will make them do it.
Parents, especially mothers, need to keep an eye out to ensure that their child is not lying. If caught early, it will be easier to change this nasty behaviour that your child has developed.
Like in any other parenting matter, you will need a lot of patience. You will need to communicate well with your child to understand if your child is lying. This is never a onetime solution to this, and what works for other mothers might not work for you.
The situations and circumstances that your kid faces are different and so the solution to that is also different. You need to realise that and work accordingly.
Following are a few ways that can be used in spotting liars. A few behaviours and body language can help you understand if your child is lying.
Repetition and Face Touching
Spotting liars can be done by reading their body language. When they repeat the same thing so that they can cook up a lie, doubt them. Doing actions like scratching the face, touching the nose or head can also be signs that your child is lying.
Unusual gestures and blinking
Fidgeting and Rambling
kidsCipla, DNDi Launch 4-In-1 Antiretroviral Treatment For Children With HIV
babyCovid-19 In Babies: Here’s What To Expect & What You Should Do
kidsExplained: The Pathogen That Could Be Causing Hepatitis Outbreak In Kids
kidsPathways To Severe Coronavirus In Children Discovered By Scientists
kidsCOVID-19 Vaccine: Government Panel Recommends EUA For Corbevax For Kids Between 5-11 Years Age Groups
kidsCovid-19: Over 20 Kids Test Positive This Week In Noida, Health Advisory Issued To Schools
kidsHealthy Summer Foods For Kids, To Keep ‘Em Healthy And Hydrated (Over 4 Years Old)
recipesBest Refreshing And Kid-Friendly Recipe: How To Prepare Raw Mango Popsicles
basicsNovavax’s Covid-19 Vaccine Covovax Gets Emergency Use Authorisation For 12-17 Age Group In India
kidsCovid-19: HC Asks Centre To File Status Report On Vaccination For Kids Below 12 Years
kids2-Year-Old Suffers Multiple Organ Dysfunction After Recovering From Covid-19
kidsOpinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Child rapist finally unmasked as ‘reign of terror’ attacker
- The Child-Abuse Contrarian
- 5 Tips To Lie Convincingly
- Charlize: My child I thought was a boy is... a girl! For the first time, the Hollywood actress reveals why her adopted child Jackson is wearing dresses. And her inspiration? Her own mother — who shot her father
- Double life of murderer who lived lie for 18 years in US after 'honour' killing
- North Korean defector on Kim Jong Un’s 'lies,' surviving torture, and supporting Trump policy
- 60 lies of Boris Johnson: Tory leader's curious relationship with the truth
- The police watchdog, scorned ex-wife and nagging questions over his morals: Boris Johnson’s complicated personal life, starting with a probe into his relationship with a US businesswoman, could make getting Brexit done look like child’s play
- 22 Ways Having Three Kids Is Different Than Having Two
- 'We don’t know if your baby’s a boy or a girl': growing up intersex
- Truth, Lies, and Videotape at the Kawasaki Kmart
- Child abuse case central to Baton Rouge fatal police shooting of Calvin Toney; officer ID'd
- Kareena Kapoor Khan: Have no plans for a second child
- New Documents Portray Rob Ford As a Lewd, Racist, Abusive, Prostitute-Cavorting, Drunk-Driving, Pill-Popping, Cocaine-Snorting, Child-Endangering Mess of a Human Being [Updated]
- PRAGER: Do You Know What The Democrats Said At Their Debate?
- Don't talk politics, sex or the ex: 10 ways to ruin a date
- Carl Beech's stepbrother reveals the paedophile fantasist was a 'spoilt brat' who used lies and deceit to get his way as a child
- My life changed in a second: Sir David Frost's family was devastated when he died suddenly. What they didn't know was he'd passed on a condition that would claim his son's life at just 31 – as his youngest child reveals in this emotional interview
- 'I lost three litres of blood': Mum, 31, reveals the terrifying ordeal she went through minutes after she was filmed giving birth to her fourth child
- ‘I joked about my life – Ma’s murder, child abuse, gangsters’: how Janey Godley became the queen of comedy
6 Ways To Know Your Child Is Lying have 781 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 20, 2014. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.