Adobe added some incredibly practical features to Photoshop CC 2014, especially where productivity is concerned. Time-savers include smarter smart guides and smart objects, updatable Layer Comps, a color picker that stays open, full Typekit integration, a searchable font menu with instant font previews on existing text, better blending with Content-Aware tools, the ability to sync more settings to Creative Cloud, and more.There are other slick new features: a command that automatically selects the in-focus areas in an image, two new motion blur filters, a Package command for corralling linked smart object content, and the ability to edit masks made with Camera Raw’s Graduated or Radial filters.Photoshop’s improved graphics engine cause the Smart Sharpen filter and upsampling via the Image Size dialog box to be a little zippier. All Content-Aware tools are capable of better color blending, too, especially when used in gradients (think skies, water, etc.). So, instead of adaptation presets for the Patch and Content-Aware Move tools, there’s a Structure and a Color field that let you enter precise settings for more realistic blending. Unfortunately, both fields are tucked inside a sub-menu in the Options bar so they’re easily missed (plus the numeric range of what you can enter… Read full this story
- Google TV gets new personalized recommendations feature
- Google Maps to get this Facebook-like feature
- Apple's new iPad Pro: Features and specs we're expecting
- Your Fire TV is about to get a new interface and features. Here’s what to expect
- How overalls and new rules saved Grosjean from the fire
- Tenet movie review: Christopher Nolan’s new film is underwhelming and overwhelming at the same time, but not worth risking your life for
- Scarlet Nexus Gets New Trailer At The Game Awards
- iPad Air 4 vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 — Which should you get?
- Airweave mattress review: A washable innovation
- Best gaming chair for PS5, PS4, and Xbox: get comfy whatever your console-setup
Photoshop CC 2014 review: Image editor gets new time-saving features have 313 words, post on www.pcworld.com at July 27, 2014. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.