Wayne Rooney has trained with Manchester United ahead of the decisive leg of their Champions League quarter-final against Bayern Munich.The England forward is United’s main fitness concern ahead of the potentially season-defining clash at the Allianz Arena after missing Saturday’s win at Newcastle with a foot injury.Rooney was involved as the United squad underwent a light work-out in a session partly open to media at their Aon Training Complex before flying out to Germany.United fought out a 1-1 draw with Bayern in the home leg at Old Trafford.At Bayern’s pre-match press conference in Munich manager Pep Guardiola was in no doubt that Rooney would line up for the Reds on Wednesday night.He said: “Rooney is going to play, 100 per cent. He is going to play, I bet you a big big glass of beer.”Guardiola described Rooney as “a big player, one of the best I have seen in my career”.
- Liverpool dealt Champions League blow ahead of Bayern Munich clash
- Liverpool's Sadio Mane reveals motivation ahead of Bayern Munich clash
- Liverpool handed big fitness boost ahead of Bayern Munich clash
- Graeme Souness admits a big warning sign is flashing for Liverpool ahead of Bayern Munich showdown
- 5 things we noticed from Liverpool's training session ahead of Bayern clash
- Jurgen Klopp provides injury update ahead of crunch Bayern Munich clash
- Liverpool face defensive injury crisis for Bayern Munich clash
- Jurgen Klopp offers update on Lovren ahead of Bayern Munich
- Reds suffer major injury setback ahead of Bayern Munich showdown
- Zola hails ‘remarkable’ Solskjaer impact at United ahead of FA Cup clash
Rooney trains for United ahead of crucial Bayern Munich clash have 272 words, post on www.foxsports.com at April 7, 2014. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.