EverQuest Next Landmark will go into closed beta on or before March 31, and a new developer video details franchise details coming soon, and social features are coming with the previously confirmed PlayStation 4 version of the game.
The game’s closed alpha is currently live for those who purchased the Founder’s Pack.
To prepare, Michaels told Massively the team is adding new features on a weekly schedule. Those currently participating in the alpha can expect the addition of groups, the ability to see friends online, their location on the map, and they have staked a claim. Players can also expect permissions so friends can help with building on said claims
“We expected really phenomenal things, but some of the stuff that’s being created blows us away. It’s just fantastic,” added director of development Dave Georgeson.
Landmark will eventually contribute to EverQuest Next, which isn’t expected till at least 2015 on PC and PlayStation 4, the later of which will contain Twitch, Facebook, and Twitter support.
- Home Federal Bancorp, Inc. of Louisiana Reports Results of Operations for the Three and Nine Months Ended March 31, 2019
- First Savings Financial Group, Inc. Reports Financial Results For The Second Fiscal Quarter Ended March 31, 2019
- Lydall Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2019
- Concrete Pumping Holdings Provides Update on Capital Pumping Acquisition and Other Matters
- Leonovus Announces Q1 2019 Financials and Business Update
- Healthcare Services Group, Inc. Reports Q1 Results, Cash Dividend Increase and 2019 Expectations
- MYnd Analytics Provides Business and Merger Updates
- N.B.A. Draft Updates: Live Pick-by-Pick Analysis
- BeyondSpring Provides Business Update and Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Financial Results
- RLH Corporation Provides Update on Expectations for Asset Sales
- CLASS ACTION UPDATE for T, VNDA, EB and CRCM: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Class Actions on Behalf of Shareholders
- Sorenson Communications, LLC, Sorenson Holdings, LLC and Sorenson Finance Corp. Announce Closing of Refinancing Transactions
- Construction update, new Brashear executive director at S.S. Planning Forum
- Qualcomm earnings expected to reveal clues about Apple settlement
- Google launches Android Q Beta 3
- Thursday PM Update: Heaviest Saturday Slush To Pass South of MSP
- Hold that wrecking ball! Historian issues plea to save N.J. landmark
- State refuses to release details of Gulf State Park contract
- Joe Pavelski expected to sign with Dallas Stars on Monday
- In the Know: 3 restaurants close in Bonita Springs
EQN: Landmark closed beta expected on or before March 31, franchise updates detailed have 373 words, post on www.vg247.com at March 11, 2014. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.