As 2013 draws to a close, it’s time to reflect on the past year. Over the last 12 months, we’ve gone everywhere from Iceland to Africa, and driven everything from the Pagani Huayra to old World War II-era tanks. We’ve named the Cadillac CTS, Subaru Forester, and Ram 1500 as our latest “Of the Year” winners, and held yet another Best Driver’s Car completion, complete with the World’s Greatest Drag Race 3. In short, it’s been an action-packed year. With that, let’s take a look at our editors’ most memorable moments of 2013. I spent most of 2013 helping to fulfill the driving dreams of guys like Lieberman and Lago, so I didn’t get nearly as much seat time in all the hottest metal as they did. But between all the emails and conference calls, I did get to take part in a couple of pretty mind-blowing events. The first was when we announced the Cadillac CTS as our 2014 Car of the Year live, on-air with Fox and Friends. It took some pretty intricate coordination, but we managed to get two finalists (the Mazda 3 and Chevrolet Corvette) delivered to Fox News broadcast studio in Manhattan for an early… Read full this story
- Giancarlo Stanton’s most memorable homers
- Three Cuts: Braves swept by streaking Mets, fall back in NL East race
- Cheat Sheet: Seahawks are for real
- FOXSports.com’s Week 5 NFL cheat sheet
- Big 12 schedule shaping into a must-see November
- J.J. Barea has fond memories of title-winning time in Dallas
- Kiffin Report: Coach Jones Orders More Blitzes!
- Fearless Predictions: Mizzou ends Auburn’s dream short of BCS title
- Packers season report card: Defense and coaching
- Coyotes notes: Could The Wizard return?
Staff Picks: The Most Memorable of 2013 have 277 words, post on www.motortrend.com at December 29, 2013. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.