FOX Sports today unveiled a star-studded lineup headlining FOX FOOTBALL DAILY, the new, year-round weekday football show and FOX NFL KICKOFF, a one-hour Sunday morning pregame program, both carried by FOX Sports 1, America’s new sports network launching this Saturday. The announcement was made by FOX Sports Executive Producer John Entz and Bill Richards, the executive producer of both shows. Joining FOX Sports’ already stellar roster of football experts to provide commentary of FOX FOOTBALL DAILY and FOX NFL KICKOFF are four former NFL standouts fresh off the field and some of the biggest names to ever play the game: five-time Pro Bowl defensive back and Tampa Bay Buccaneers great, Ronde Barber; former New Orleans Saints Super Bowl champion linebacker and defensive captain, Scott Fujita (@sfujita55); NFL record-holding wide receiver Randy Moss (@RandyMoss); and recently-retired Chicago Bears linebacker and eight-time Pro Bowler Brian Urlacher (@BUrlacher54). “Great players step off the playing field every year, but I’m confident in saying that no network has ever been able to add four former players of this caliber at one time as FOX Sports 1 has,” said Entz. “Add the names Urlacher, Moss, Barber and Fujita to Bradshaw, Long, Johnson, Strahan, Aikman, Lynch and… Read full this story
- Monday Night Football's mid-life crisis: From monopoly to monotony
- Seven steps ESPN can take to fix 'Monday Night Football'
- Five steps ESPN can take to fix 'Monday Night Football'
- Michigan State vs. Oregon, RedBox Bowl: Prediction, pick, odds, line, TV, live stream, watch online
- Pac-12 goes 'Shark Tank' route to keep pace off the field as it struggles to compete on it
FOX Football Daily set for launch have 262 words, post on www.foxsports.com at August 11, 2013. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.