Hormonal imbalances are very common these days. It is mainly due to our stressful lifestyle and unhealthy food that we eat. Although it might seem like a simple problem, it can make you really sick. Hormonal imbalances among women are much more widespread. This is primarily because the women go through the hormonal cycles of menstruation every month.
Hormonal imbalances can have far reaching consequences on your health. They can make you put on an unbelievable amount of weight. The first symptom of hormonal imbalance in women in menstrual irregularities. If your periods don’t come on time, irritability and depression follows. And in the long run, this can also be the cause of infertility in women.
Hormonal imbalances are perfectly curable. But you can handle the situation provided you can identify the symptoms of hormonal imbalances. Sometimes, these hormonal imbalances in women go undetected for many months causing damage to the body.
Here are some simple ways to identify hormonal imbalances in women.
Do you suddenly feel like steam is coming out of your ears. Hot flashes like this are usually seen as a sign of nearing menopause. However, you can get hot flashes even when you are going through a hormonal imbalance.
Sudden Weight Gain
If you are not eating much and exercising regularly, yet you put on weight alarmingly, it could be due to hormonal imbalances.
The cycle of menstruation is dependent upon the monthly changes in female hormones. So as soon as there is any hormonal change in the body, your periods will become erratic. You may miss your period or even have heavy bleeding due to hormonal hyperactivity.
Hormones are responsible for making you feel very hot. When you are going through hormonal changes, you will sweat a lot and feel fatigued because of it.
There are lots of jokes about women and their mood swings. However, they are not funny because depression and temper tantrums are very common when you are going through hormonal changes.
Low Sexual Libido
When you are going through hot flashes and feeling irritated for no reason, obviously the urge to have intimacy comes down.
If you are trying to conceive for quite sometime and are unable to do so, then you must consider investigating whether you are suffering from hormonal imbalance.
Hair growth happens partly due to hormones. If you have high hormonal levels, your hair growth will be fast and thick. But during a hormonal imbalance, you may lose lots of hair.
Usually your vaginal surface remains wet and lubricated in your fertile years. But if you suddenly notice that your vagina is dry and itchy, then it could be due to low levels of hormones.
Hormones are present in your blood stream so they impact each and every part of your body. When you are going through hormonal turmoil, your active memory fails you. You become forgetful and clumsy.
wellnessIndia's First 4th Generation Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair Performed At Chennai’s Apollo Hospitals
wellnessBill & Melinda Gates Foundation, EIB Partner To Strengthen Health Systems And Prevent Infectious Diseases
wellness‘Heal In India’: An Indian Govt Initiative To Attract More Foreign Patients
wellnessCovid Patients At Higher Risk Of Serious Neurodegenerative Disorders: Study
yoga spiritualityInternational Yoga Day 2022 Highlights: Yoga Is A Way Of Life, Says PM Narendra Modi
wellnessTreating Sleep Apnoea Can Improve Memory In People With Cognitive Decline
wellnessIs Nutraceuticals A Smart Choice For A Healthier Tomorrow?
wellnessE-manas Platform For Mental Health Can Be Replicated Nationwide: K’taka Health Minister
wellnessNational Thalassemia Day 2022: Pregnancy In Women With Thalassemia
wellnessApollo Hospitals Successfully Performs Surgery To Remove Rare Recurrent Chest Wall Tumour
diet fitnessYoga Uniting World In Pursuit Of Good Health, Wellness, Says Prime Minister Modi
wellness5 Tips To Regain Strength After COVID Recovery: How Yoga And Hydration Can Help Reduce Weakness
- Food Recommendations To Promote Hormonal Balance In Women
- Dentist shares the nine oral health signs you should NEVER ignore - from simple ulcers to 'translucent' teeth
- What is prostate cancer? Signs and symptoms of Bill Turnbull’s condition
- Wolcen Update Nerfs Imbalanced Bane Of Tyranny Ability
- Hormone found in chocolate 'could boost men's sex drives', study finds
- Strange and overlooked signs of stroke in women
- Benefits of crying: why shedding tears is a sign of good health
- From cramps to bloating… period pain could be sign of 5 other serious conditions
- Why wear one earring when you can have 10? Multiple piercings used to be a sign of rebellion but now more and more A-listers are opting for the trend, as health 'experts' promise benefits from easing migraines to banishing depression
- Will warmer weather stop the spread of the coronavirus?
- Whitney Way Thore on Her False Pregnancy: 'I Thought I Was Pregnant…It Felt Like a Loss'
- The skincare rules you need for each decade: Dermatologist shares her tips for keeping your glow - from retinol in your 20s to laser therapy in your 50s
- What are puberty blockers?
- Making sense of the Caster Semenya ruling
- What is acne? What to know about the skin condition that affects more than just teens
- These Nutrients Are A Must-Have For Women During Menopause
- Women, Do Not Hide These Symptoms; They Can Prove To Be Fatal
- Will Wolcen Ever Get A PS4 Or Xbox Console Release?
- Student nursery nurse, 22, is diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer after returning home from Ibiza holiday - despite doctors telling her lump was just a cyst
- Will Wolcen Get A PS4 Or Xbox Console Release?
Signs You Are Hormonally Imbalanced have 949 words, post on www.boldsky.com at April 30, 2013. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.