Preparing for Tet, the relics of the Temple of Literature, which will welcome many tourists on the occasion of the lunar new year, have been colourful decorated with peach, kumquat and daisy. Documents and objects of later candidates are on display here.
Visiting the Temple of Literature, people can recognize that spring has come here. Many tourists come, including students who arranged to meet each other and visit the temple before leaving Hanoi to welcome Tet in their hometowns.
The area of 82 doctoral steels has been decorated with red carpet. The exhibition on documents and objects of later candidates attracted many tourists.
Every year, on the second and third day of the first lunar month, families in Hanoi often take their children to the Temple of Literature to ask for calligraphy character posters, hoping for a successful new year of studying. Therefore, the relics of the Temple of Literature are always carefully prepared to welcome many visitors on the occasion of the lunar new year.
Followings are photos of the Temple of Literature’s preparation for the lunar new year:
- Covid-19 wreaks havoc on Hanoi’s tourism in Tet holiday
- What expats in Vietnam like about Tet
- A cultural feature in a special Tet
- Foreign diplomats send Tet wishes to Vietnamese people
- A guide to being respectful when visiting a Buddhist temple in Thailand
- What’s unique about Kumbakonam Ramaswamy temple?
- The salty odour of Tet in a coastal fishing village
- Expats eager to enjoy Tet in Vietnam
- Brilliant Hang Luoc Flower Market ahead of Tet
- Gardens in Tu Lien Ward bustle with shoppers for kumquat bonsai trees ahead of Tet
- Need to compile literature on Nath sect: UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Mong Phu Temple: Unique architecture of Red River Delta
- Traditional long dress show to be held in Temple of Literature
- Thrissur Pooram 2021: Date, history and significance of annual temple festival
- Peach blossoms signal early Tet in Hanoi streets
- Getting lost in Tây Ninh: ancient towers, fantastical temples, and a cable-car trip up Bà Đen Mountain
- US ambassador pays visit to Vietnam’s first university
- Veteran movie stars turn models in ao dai fashion show
- “A touch of Hanoi culture” book event debuts
- French Ambassador: Walking to see Hanoi during New Year days is 'fantastic'
Temple of Literature decorated for Tet have 360 words, post on at February 6, 2013. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.