Even after three wins over the past 15 months, Bubba Watson still gets nervous going into the final round with a chance to win. At least he has some company at the Deutsche Bank Championship. A lot of company. Right when Watson looked as though he might pull away Sunday at the TPC Boston, the wind became strong enough to make him think twice about the shots he wanted to hit. Three of them didn’t turn out real well and led to bogeys. He at least managed one more birdie for a 1-under 70 and the lead going into the last round. Watson was one shot ahead of five players. Another five players were two shots behind. Seven other players were three shots behind. And even Phil Mickelson, who started the round 11 shots behind, suddenly was only four back. ”Anybody has a chance,” Watson said. Watson likes his chances just a little bit better. Despite the wind causing some indecision on the back nine, he still rifled a 3-iron into the fairway and a wedge to 8 feet for birdie on the 17th to get some separation, even it was just a single shot. ”It’s always nice to be… Read full this story
- UBS and Deutsche Bank lose bonus tax challenge
- Deutsche Bank Lawsuit Is Classic Trump: Whiny, Thin-Skinned and Just Plain Wrong
- Judge Allowing Release of Trump's Deutsche Bank Records
- Joe Lockhart: Deutsche Bank 'Looking After Own Interests'
- BREAKING: Trump Sues to Block Deutsche Bank from Turning Over Financial Info to Congress
- Emma Watson leads stars celebrating International Women's Day
- Kristen Stewart to lead Elizabeth Banks' 'Charlie's Angels'
- Cathay, SIA May Fly empty premium seats as banks cut cost
- Bank Tries To Evict 103 Year-Old From Her House, But Movers And Sherriffs Intervene
- Deshaun Watson dynamite in Texans' win over Falcons
Watson leads at Deutsche Bank have 291 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 3, 2011. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.