Professor Gato says “SEO is the cat’s meow!” Here on the other side of my first “How to Become a Search Ninja” post, I felt it necessary to take some of what I wrote in that post and make it accessible for the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) folks out there. After all, advanced search queries via the usage of operators can really work wonders when digging up information for sites! You don’t need to be an SEO to use these, but if you are an SEO, then using the following operators will help you gather quite a bit of actionable data, as well as information to provide your clients with on their monthly report (that is if you do that sort of thing and you aren’t one of these guys…). So, prepare to get your Google on and make usage of some advanced queries via the handy-dandy operators I’m about to discuss below. Who knows, you may just enjoy yourself in the process! site: Definition: The site: operator returns results based solely on the Web site (somerandomwebsite.com) or domain extension (edu, com, net, info, biz, et al) you define. Example: site:zdnet.com/blog/seo or site:com ZDNet “SEO Whistleblower” Comments: This is about… Read full this story
- SEO Services in India is Synonymous With Effective Online Solutions
- SEO Tips for Lawyers - Five Crucial Keys to Organic Search Engine Optimization
- Google at a Glance
- SEO - How to Calculate Conversions For SEO
- Marketing Technique Called SEO
- Local SEO And How To Make It Work
- SEO Elite Software Review - Get Your Website Ranked Free-Fast!
- The Secrets to Reduce Your SEO Costs
- So, What in the World is SEO?
- Pittsburgh SEO - What is Keyword Research
The Top 5 Google Operators Every SEO Should Know have 297 words, post on www.zdnet.com at January 21, 2011. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.