The national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines will offer special discounts of up to 85 percent compared to normal prices on all its international flights for individual booking made between September 30 and October 10.
The special prices will be applied for flights departing from October 15 to December 31, 2010 and from April 1 to May 31, 2011.
The large-scale promotion programme with nearly 90,000 tickets to be sold is to mark the 1,000 th anniversary of Thang Long-Hanoi.
The prices of return tickets on flights from Vietnam to other Southeast Asian countries will see the highest cut of 85 percent to 950,000 VND, followed by flights to Japan and the Republic of Korea with a discount of 82 percent to 5.8 million VND.
- Icelandair offering deep discounts for limited time
- Canadian budget airline Swoop announces 7 US routes
- US airline in big order for Boeing jets
- Keflavík Airport to discuss possible airline routes and business incentives at airport conference
- Why an historical railway line is one of the best ways to explore Vietnam
- Trade Tension With China, U.S. Pushes South Korea Toward Vietnam
- Nigeria Seeks Foreign Help for 30-Plane, 80-Route Airline
- Boeing Reels in a Huge Order From American Airlines Group, Inc.
- Emirates launch cabin crew drive for new Edinburgh-Dubai route
- Pilot-hungry airlines are raiding flight schools
- JetBlue founder buying 60 jets for new US start-up airline
- Don’t Eat the Poison Pill By Mistake
- Private Equity Makes a Ballsy Move With Jeremy Corbyn In View
- British Airways Owner IAG Weighs Takeover Bid for Norwegian Air
- Cash-Strapped Norwegian Bets on Fuel-Price Drop as IAG Circles
- Norwegian Air Says IAG Sprung Takeover Bid to Hit Weakest Moment
- Trump’s Trade War Lands at Air Show as Airbus Masks China Buyers
- Norwegian Air Shuttle Takes to the Skies Again
- Iceland’s Keflavik International Airport sees record-breaking passenger increase for 2012
- Norwegian Air Shuttle CEO Kjos Rejects IAG Takeover Advances
Vietnam Airlines offers big discounts for int'l routes have 287 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 21, 2010. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.