Home Beauty Body care Body Care oi-Cara By Cara on April 12, 2010 Botox may be a good option for you to cure wrinkles or age related blues but in long run it can leave you without any friends. You may think what is the connection between a beauty treatment and a broken relationship? Come lets have a look at the negative effects of botox and how it can hamper relations. Botox users find it hard to frown, look angry or sad and may even be unable to show empathy because of their frozen facial muscles. It leaves you with limited facial expressions that hampers relationships, as people using it may not be able to show their emotions completely. David Havas, a psychologist at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, led the study, in which he monitored the speed at which 40 volunteers processed written statements with an emotional message before and after receiving Botox injections. It was observed that after the injections, the volunteers took significantly longer to grasp and react to negative concepts such as being ignored on their birthday or being interrupted during dinner by a telesales call. Blocking facial expression diminishes the experience of emotions. Our faces are… Read full this story
- NBA trade rumors: Heat, Hassan Whiteside are stuck in broken relationship
- Ben Simmons and Kendall Jenner reportedly have broken up
- Report: Ben Simmons and Kendall Jenner have broken up
- Coleraine want Harry Gregg Foundation relationship to continue after positive talks, says chairman
- Has Paul Pogba just hinted he's about to leave Manchester United?
- Mesut Ozil relationship is very good, insists Arsenal boss Unai Emery amid talk of friction with playmaker
- Report: Raiders could leave for Las Vegas after this season
- Pogba drops yet another hint he may leave United
- Paul Pogba drops yet ANOTHER hint he may leave Manchester United
- Report: Dan Gilbert ‘does not mind’ notion of LeBron James leaving Cavs
Botox Can Leave You With Broken Relationships have 317 words, post on www.boldsky.com at April 12, 2010. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.