The costs of attending college today continue to skyrocket. Many students are finding it nearly impossible to finance their own education. With costs exceeding $15,000 a year, getting a part-time job often isn’t the answer. Balancing an education with the demands of a full-time job is becoming increasing impossible.Individuals who want to pursue higher education and need monetary help to attend college have a couple of options. Self-help federal aid allows you to get loans and work-study programs. The second option, gifts don’t require repayment.In addition to the US Federal government, other organizations offer aid as well. This aid comes in the form of a college education grant. The great thing about a college education grant, like the majority of grants and unlike student loans, is that you don’t have to repay the money.College education grants are based on need and are highly competitive. These grants won’t necessarily cover all costs of an education, but provide the bridge that can make educational pursuits possible. These grants are donated by federal or state governments, non-profit organizations, academic institutions, research institutions, funding institutions, corporations, and private individuals.The key is to start your research early when looking for college education grant opportunities. Starting… Read full this story
- Margaret Thatcher's education legacy is still with us – driven on by Gove
- Is College Worth the Money?
- Education plank is neither Hindu nor Muslim: Manish Sisodia, Delhi's deputy CM
- Inside the Short, Tragic Life of Nicole Brown Simpson and Her Hopeful Final Days
- Kate's birthday is overshadowed by royal crisis as it emerges Prince Harry 'DEFIED' Queen's orders not to announce he and Meghan Markle will quit and left Prince Charles and Prince William 'incandescent with rage' by giving them just 10 minutes' notice
- Meghan flees to Canada where she left baby Archie with nanny and leaves Harry to deal with fallout from 'abdication' crisis after spending just three days in the UK following holiday
- 8+ Nifty Apps That Make Changing Habits Actually Fun
- 20 for 2020: unmissable culture and rising stars
- Former State Dept Official, Georgetown Basketball Player, Launches GOP U.S. Senate Run
- FMIA Wild Card: Tom Brady the Pragmatist Controls His NFL Future
The College Education Grant is Free Money for School have 369 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 17, 2008. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.