One important factor to consider in a Think Tank is what is happening in the present and the present perception of such events in the media. Often we hear people state as fact something they heard or saw in the news media. Yet, folks so far removed from the situation have no real clue as to what actually happened in real life. They often assume that what’s reported is the reality without questions.To fully understand the impact it is often necessary to sift thru events and news to find out what is real. Let’s take a recent article in the Christian Science Monitor “Iraq’s Maliki inks Syrian border pact – The prime minister is under growing pressure from the US to show some progress in Baghdad” by Hugh Naylor; and dissect it. First, off peace between neighbors is important and yet can anyone really trust Syria to uphold an agreement?During the same week Saudi Arabia blamed Syria for allowing weapons and insurgents into Iraq from their country and other intelligence has reported that Syrian guards had assisted in getting insurgents into Iraq to destabilize and kill US Troops. Iran although full of denials is training insurgents, arming them and members… Read full this story
- DC think tank tells Americans that their broadband is really great
- IIT-BHU joins seven IITs boycotting Times Higher Education rankings
- Bernie Sanders Thinks He Needs the Fight
- Beijing wants 'calm' negotiations to end the US trade war as markets tank and China's currency hits 11-year low - after White House says Trump 'regrets not raising the tariffs higher'
- Anti-poverty effort pushes ranking up
- Djokovic, Federer and Nadal lead push to help low-ranked tennis players survive coronavirus
- All the ‘Verzuz’ Instagram Live Battles, Ranked
- Every Missy Elliott Song, Ranked
- 2020 NFL Draft: Ranking the top QB prospects based on our college football performance formula
- 2020 NFL Draft: Ranking the top quarterback prospects based on a college football performance formula
Join a Think Tank or Sink in Rank have 317 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 22, 2007. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.