The Final Fantasy franchise has grown a huge cult following over the years since the first game was released in 1987. Fans of the series are now eagerly anticipating the release of the next chapter of the franchise which is called Crisis Core.
The Big Day September 13 2007
The release date of Crisis Core has come and gone so many times since the initial trailer was launched in 2005 to rave reviews. Missing the deadlines has not necessarily being a bad thing for Square Enix the developers of crisis core, as it has allowed gamers that are not aware of the Final Fantasy franchise to take notice and perhaps play the earlier titles. The game is due to be released on September 13 2007 whether it will or not would be anybody’s guess.
Final Fantasy – After Seven Chapters Still Not Really Final
Final Fantasy was only supposed to be made once, but the huge following this game has had since 1987 meant that sequels were going to be inevitable. The reason why this series of games is so popular is that both avid computer gamers and fans of Japanese animation and story telling have fallen in love with this series.
Each chapter of the Final Fantasy franchise has been set in beautiful lush environments with great uses of Japanese art, animation and story telling it’s like playing a character from a Japanese anime TV show.
Final Fantasy VII A Brief Look At The Story Line
Crisis Core follows the adventures of four young “Light Warriors” who each have special weapons that correspond to a traditional earth element in which they can destroy their foes, in this chapter they are the Four Fiends of Chaos. They achieve this by going to different locations and completing different challenges to vanquish the bad guys.
The good versus evil story line allows for different plot points and characters which is why the Final Fantasy series is up to its seventh chapter.
Final Fantasy will be available in both Japanese and English formats and expect many avid Final Fantasy fans to buy both the console and PSP versions.
- Final Fantasy XVI producer purposely decided to show in-game footage in trailer
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial: Level cap, limitations, and included content
- Huge Square Enix Black Friday Sale Discounts Final Fantasy 14, FF7 Remake, And More
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Black Friday 2020 Deals Drop It As Low As $25 (PS5/PS4)
- Black Friday 2020: Final Fantasy 7 Remake Is $25 Right Now
- Final Fantasy XIV 5.4: Release, Trailer, Story, Raid Content, And Changes Revealed
- Final Fantasy 14's next major patch comes out 8th December
- Final Fantasy 14's Yo-Kai Watch Event Is Now Live
- Big Final Fantasy XIV Event Set For February 2021: Possible New Expansion Reveal
- Inside Disney's aborted Final Fantasy IV comic by Kurt Busiek, Del Barras, and Mike Mignola
- Final Fantasy XIV's 5.4 update adds new Nomura boss, dungeon screenshot mode, and playable violin
- The Last of Us Part II, Animal Crossing, Hades lead 2020 Game Awards nominations
- The Game Awards announces 2020 Game of the Year nominees
- The best IO games
- The 2020 Game Awards Nominees Have Been Announced
- The Game Awards Nominees: ‘The Last Of Us II,’ ‘Ghost of Tsushima’ & ‘Hades’ Top 2020 List
- Black Friday PS4 deal: save on PS4 games at these retailers
- Black Friday PS4 games deals: save on PS4 games at these retailers
- Black Friday At GameStop: Last Full Day For These Great Game Deals
- Best Cyber Monday Game Deals 2020
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Could Be Game Of The Year If It Was Released have 547 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 17, 2007. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.