When you own a pashmina shawl you own a garment that has been in popular use for thousands of years in one form or another. It served as a practical, religious, and also fo fashion purposes in several cultures and it shows no sign of slowing down! Today, they still serve similar purposes.Are you looking for a perfect addition to your wardrobe? Are you looking for something to “spice up” your current clothing options? This ancient, but still very much in fashion garment is perfect for the modern woman. In this article we will talk about how to find the perfect womens fashion accessory to give your wardrobe a lift.The shawl is appropriate in a variety of settings. In formal settings you can wear a beautiful and hand sewn velvet one over your shoulders. This serves both a practical purpose of keeping you warm…especially if your dress has bare shoulders. Also, it serves the fashion purpose of providing a perfect way to bring together your accessories with a large piece that is both clothing and accessory. Look for smooth, solid colors as well as black and white. Four of these gifts? accessories? should serve all of your formal needs.In less… Read full this story
- Gruesome death of Genghis Khan revealed as scientists suggest fearless conqueror succumbed to the PLAGUE 800 years ago
- ETimes Papparazi Diaries: Kareena Kapoor-Saif Ali Khan, Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor arrive for Randhir Kapoor’s birthday bash; Ibrahim Khan and Ahan Shetty practice for a football match
- 25 Years on: Celebrating Aamir-Juhi's romance in QSQT
- The little yellow box that has made thousands of operations safer
- Bigg Boss 8 Fashion: The Best and the Worst!
- My Wellington: Student's love for 'dreary' weather and all-you-can-eat restaurants
- Meet the #KissIt couple... Travelling 40 countries in 1 year
- VOTE: Your favourite Modi LOOK!
- Halo Wars 2 feels caught in No Man's Land
- Britain's first 'city' discovered as experts say ancestors of Stonehenge builders lived there
Genghis Khan In A Pashmina Shawl? have 316 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 8, 2006. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.