The United Nations Security Council has been too slow to respond to world threats in the war on terror and they have provided barriers to fighting the war on terror. If the United States of America and her allies are to rid the planet of international terrorism in the present period, then they will need a stronger and more dedicated United Nations Security Council.It is unfortunate that the United Nations Security Council is weak on this issue. International terrorist organizations and the nation states that sponsor them must be stopped from taking innocent life in massive international terrorist acts of murder.Apparently, there are too many self interests amongst the nations in the United Nations Security Council for them to be effective in putting sanctions or even using force against nation states that sponsor international terrorist groups. Apparently some of the nations which make up the United Nations Security Council wish to continue to do business with the nation states that sponsor international terrorism and sell them weapons and arms.It is truly troubling that we cannot come to some consensus at the United Nations to stopping international terrorism and each time we fail to do so more people die. So, I… Read full this story
- EU won’t budge on Brexit deal as May seeks cross-party unity
- 'Two borders for four years': what is Boris Johnson's Brexit offer?
- Is Tony Blair the right man to be president of Europe?
- Jeremy Corbyn says Boris Johnson can't be trusted to obey the law
- Six former foreign secretaries on Brexit, Britain… and Boris
- Read David Holmes' full opening statement in impeachment inquiry
- PETER HITCHENS: It's time to view the police just like other failed industries not delivering value for money - either they have to be reformed, or replaced by something better
- British PM May calls for more time to rework Brexit deal
- All for Jan: The year of magical thinking in Slovakia
- Iraqi Kurdistan profile - timeline
We Need a Peace and Security Union to Replace UN Security Council have 320 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 24, 2006. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.