The one thing I have always enjoyed about fishing is that you rarely see anyone wearing a tie.I suppose there is the occasional urban lunchtime warrior who might race from his cubicle to the Hudson river to get a few casts in for some glow-in-the-dark fish, but ties are certainly not the norm when it comes to suiting up for a days fishing on the river.When it comes to high fashion in the fishing world, a button up fast drying high tech shirt is about as close to fashionable as it gets.Unless of course you count the plaid jacket!!As it is, I can’t quite figure out the purpose of the necktie anyway.Who in their right mind would come up with a part of the male wardrobe to wrap around your neck, and then cinch it up tight, and consider this a vital part of the function of clothing.For Gods sake,this is what they would do to condemned men just before they drop the floor out from under them, to create a rather discomforting constriction about the windpipe and neck.I could understand it if the tie somehow held all our other clothes up,like a belt, keeping our clothes from dropping to… Read full this story
- Tiger radio collared in Sunderban reserve
- Lucy Hale shakes it on Instagram during New Year's Rockin' Eve rehearsal in freezing New York City
- 'I am my mother's son': Harry uses a photo of Diana and vows to 'unleash the power of compassion' with Meghan on new website for foundation that reveals partnerships with Stanford 'centre for altruism research' and 'humane technology' charity
- British couple dodge the entire Covid pandemic after moving to tiny island off Ireland's west coast that has no electricity, gas or running water just two days before UK went into lockdown
- To Understand the Modern Crime Thriller, Watch Michael Mann’s
Fashion and the Fisherman have 314 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 28, 2005. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.